Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to locate NT_Installer.exe...

Hi,
    I have been randomly getting the "Unable to locate NT_Installer.exe" on slow machines before when trying to program a PIC, I just ignored it and assumed it was the machines fault.

Recently we upgraded a few of out production machines to AMD A8 APU's and they are also getting this same error.

What is causing it?

How can I prevent it?

Thanks,
    Chelsey

-s

Your software is looking for a parallel port. To fix this add " -s" to the confg line in Microcode studio. You Must put a space before the command and do not delete any of the other commands. Just add this to the end of the line.

To get to the window do this in MicroCode Studio: Click on View then Compile and program options. Then Click on "Edit" then click on "Next" twice in-till you see "Select Parameters". Without deleting anything go to the end of the line and add a space then -s.

Originally posted by Chelsey2 View Post
    Hi,
    I have been randomly getting the "Unable to locate NT_Installer.exe" on slow machines before when trying to program a PIC, I just ignored it and assumed it was the machines fault.

Recently we upgraded a few of out production machines to AMD A8 APU's and they are also getting this same error.

What is causing it?

How can I prevent it?

Thanks,
    Chelsey

Comment

Working...
    X