PB3 sembra lavorare stranamente da oggi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB3 sembra lavorare stranamente da oggi

I am using PIC18F26K20 and PBP3 ver 3.0.9.4. I'm working on a MOT.PBP sogent that drives a motor via PWM and MOSFET. Works well. Through 4 bit to configure motor the functions. For example 1100 = turn fast, 0000 = fast stop and 1000 slow stop with ramp down. Until yesterday with 1000 the engine ramps down, slows down and stops finally. From today if I compile again the same MOT.PBP and program the PIC (same hardware, same source, same PIC, same programmer, same computer) to the combination1000 the motor slows down stops and then starts again, slows down and stops and then starts again. It always does a cycle.Don't stops finally. If today I program the PIC with yesterda's MOT.HEX is OK. Motor stop finally. with today's MOT.HEX. Today i' using the same yesterday's source code MOT.PBP I removed and reinstalled PB3. Why does this happen? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Sorry for post's title in italian language
    My PicBasic is Pic Basic Professional 3 PBP3 and no PB3. I'm sorry

Comment

First save the hex file that works so it doesn't get erased or overwritten.

Most device programmers will allow you to program one hex, then open a new hex and verify. This should indicate the specific difference in the files. I suspect it may be a configuration setting.
      Charles Leo
      ME Labs, Inc.
      http://melabs.com

Comment

Thank you for your attention and for your reply. I think the problem is created in the PicBasicProfessional Compiler because if I take the MOT.HEX of 21.08.2018 that correctly stops the engine in descent ramp and the MOT.HEX of 22.08.2018 that when it stops the engine in the down ramp then it starts again and repeating and pendulateand opening them with the NOTEPAD program are very different from each other even if they were created from the same source. I had never had this problem until yesterday. Thank you

Comment

If the hex files cause different behavior, then the hex files must be different. If you use a programmer's Verify function to locate the difference, then we can know where to look for the cause. The cause may be in PBP, but one must start with the hex file to know where to look.

If using the ME Labs U2 programmer, open one hex file and program the chip (with code-protect off). Open the second hex file and click Program > Verify. You will get specific messages that describe the type of verify error and the location.
          Charles Leo
          ME Labs, Inc.
          http://melabs.com

Comment

Working...
          X