Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interrupts

Hi Charles.

Darrel had developed a very clever Interrupt system, the DT_INTS for the PBP.

Is there any chance that PBP will adopt this Interrupt system and support new chips?

Ioannis

Ioannis, I had to recently go into the DT_Ints14 and make some modifications to interrupt pointer locations due to MicroChip changing them for some of the Enhanced 16F processors. It is really not that hard of a task.
    Dave Purola,
    N8NTA
    EN82fn

Comment

Maybe you are right David. I never touched that files but I think I have to do it sooner or later.
      Thanks for the reply,
      Ioannis

Comment

Ioannis, open the DT_INTS in a PBP window and give it a look. You will see a bunch of ASM stuff that doesn't make much sense, then you'll see the familiar PIE/PIR SFRs needed for interrupts. With a data sheet open, you can quickly connect the dots. By following the patterns & methods used in the existing code, you can replicate it for new interrupts (like NCO, AT, CLC, etc), and use the Exceptions Clauses to allow for alternative SFR locations. Just spend a little time with what Daryl put together. That's all I did.
        We can crack this cotton PIC'n thang!

Comment

Nice! Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X