Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PicBasic Compiler and U2 Programmer Read

Hi

Can we do Read/Erase and Program with the U2 programmer please?

Thanks!

Student/Experimenter's Compiler

Chuck Hellebuyck Compiler

LAB-X2, LAB-X3 and LAB-X4 Experimenter's Boards

U-2 Programmer-PCB version

Yes. The U2 Programmer includes stand-along app software. Open it by itself for independent control. Click Options/More Options.
    We can crack this cotton PIC'n thang!

Comment

Thank you mpgmike

Okay.

We will see what happens.

Student/Experimenter's Compiler

Chuck Hellebuyck Compiler

LAB-X2, LAB-X3 and LAB-X4 Experimenter's Boards

U-2 Programmer-PCB version

Comment

Hi everyone... First of all sorry for dropping in a topic that has nothing to do with my problem but im so sleepy and too desperate because i am trying to enable internal oscillator(pic16f628a) so i can use RA6 and RA7 as output pins.I am so new to this so please forgive my ignorence. Anyone can help me say what i am doing wrong because all leds go on(in proteus) accept those two and i cant change hex file in configuration bit because it is read only.

Comment

That setting is in your CONFIGs. You can either CONFIGure them manually (see the PBP Manual) or at program time. When you go to program, you can set all your CONFIGs from:

View/Configurations

You probably want INTOSCIO, which activates the 4 MHz Internal Oscillator but not the OSC Output feature.

You can read up on the CONFIGs in the Data Sheet in Section 14; specifically look at Register 14.1 on page 98.
          We can crack this cotton PIC'n thang!

Comment

Working...
          X