No announcement yet.

18FxxQ43 support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think its better that someone who is way better than me who at best just followed tubbleweeds changes , The need to do the final review , understands exactly ALL the code within this include and do the management of release control , to a common area for deposit on a forham can be done , may not be this one cos the low limits on file attachments /downloads here

Comment

• With that said, I encourage YOU to submit YOUR hard work to the community under YOUR own name. Be proud and stand tall!
      I agree with Mike.

As long as you've tested it and it seems ok, if something ends up needing correction then so be it.
      I know I've posted enough stuff that wasn't right the first time, that's for sure!

Comment

• ok guys

, i am not 100% sure its right ,
        as,although it now compiles i have not loaded it on a chip and tested all the 6 ints it uses asl yet , will post it on UK PBP forham as v3.42 as listed some pages back

Cheers

Sheldon

Comment

• after finaly getting th 18f47q43 samples , i started doing testing on ther q43ints1-18 , my test to start with is timer0 high /low priority - high works / lowq hangs the chip , wondering if the fast save effects the low re- entry include as most would be saving / restoring incorrect registers ???

Comment

• In case anyone runs across this old thread, see https://support.melabs.com/forum/pic...d-q43-families
            for a new and improved set of code.

Comment

• thanks again for your great work , i assume you let charles know about the EEPROM fix as well for the q43 libs

Comment

• No, I completely forgot to mention that one. Thanks for reminding me.

It's part of the Q43 lib update I posted in https://support.melabs.com/forum/pic...amilies-movffl

Comment

Working...
                X